Campagnolo Direct Mount brakes offer surefooted stopping power thanks to their extremely stiff structure while design elements that take inspiration from the traditional skeleton brake design keep weight to a minimum. In addition to pure performance a great deal of attention was paid to ease of use and adjustment. The direct mount brake is often complex to install and adjust and great strides were made to make this Campagnolo version the most user friendly and simple to adjust of any model available.
- Aerodynamic design
- Dual Pivot for optimum power transfer and braking action
- Angle-adjustable, weight-optimised brake pads with cutouts
- For road bike forks with Direct Mount fixing
- Brake pads with optimised compound that reduces the braking distance in various weather conditions and is gentle on the rim
- Suitable for tyres with max. 32 mm
- Fast alignment of the brake with screws that can be accessed easily
- Material: aluminium
B+ (VERY GOOD)
May have minimal markings/scratch
Full Mechanical Order/ Little Wear
Item that has been installed on a Bike. Bike has had minimal use. May have an odd scratch.
This item has very few signs of cosmetic wear, fully functional pivots and new brake pads replaced.
(The item in the picture is the actual item being sold)
Cycletrade® | The Place To Buy & Sell Premium Bicycles & Parts
Browse our stock of Certified Refurbished Parts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.